Saturday, May 20, 2023

Starting Fresh

 Hello Dear Reader(s)!


I hope you enjoyed the previous 12 chapters.  Since it's been ages since I last wrote anything in this world, and I have since written two books, I would like to start this story over again.  It may or may not follow the same plotlines as the previous version.


This started out as an experiment, to see if I was able to regularly post a story that was written chapter by chapter. In the end, I started plotting things anyway. It's just who I am and how I write.


So now I have come up with some general outline and will be fleshing it out as I go along. I will post regularly, but it might be interrupted by updates in case I am unable to get a chapter completed on time. At the moment it is and will remain free, but if I start gaining a readership, I may create a Patreon. 


And this time I am making one more change. Once in a while, I may make a poll with options on how to proceed. I'll keep the poll open for a week. At the end of that time, whichever option has the most votes is how I shall proceed with the story.  Since I am building my readership form the ground up, though, don't expect to have a poll for a while. I need to establish characters as it is.


With all that said, I hope you enjoy the revamped version of Murphy's Law.


-Spencer Hixon

No comments:

Post a Comment